Watch carefully the Terms & Conditions.
Booking Policy icluded.
Hotel Akti is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hotel Akti may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHICH DATA WE COLLECT.
- What we collect. We may collect the following information:
Personal Data ( Name, Surname, Job Title, Occupation) demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests contact information including email address other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA.
- What we do with the data we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
READ CAREFULLY THE RULES OF OUR HOTEL.
Check in after 2.00 pm // Check out before 12.00 pm.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
A 50€ deposit is required in order to guarantee your reservation upon booking. The full amount of the booking has to be paid upon arrival at the hotel’s reception. In case of non valid credit card the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation with no previous notice.
If the customer cancel the reservation in less than 21 days before his arrival the deposit will be kept and will be non refundable. If the customer cancel the reservation in more than 21 days before his arrival the deposit will be returned within one month after communication with the reception desk. All taxes are included
- PLEASE KEEP THE ROOMS CLEAN AND TRY TO KEEP ITS STRUCTURE AS YOU FOUND IT.
- KEEP ALL THE MONEY AND HIGH VALUE THINGS UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. OUR HOTEL HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS.
- YOU SHOULD CLOSE THE DOORS BOTH SIDES WHEN YOU LEAVE THE ROOMS.
- THE CLEANING SERVICE ENTERS THE ROOMS EVERY 3 NIGHTS TO CLEAN AND PROVIDE NEW TOWELS AND LINENS.
- THE GRASS ON THE YARD IN NOT FOR PLAYING. YOU CAN NOT SIT ON THE GRASS.
- PLEASE DON’T RUN AT THE STAIRS.
- THE DISABILITY RAMP IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO NEED IT. PLEASE DON’T PLAY WITH THIS.
- FISH COOKING IS NOT ALLOWED. IT’S BOTHERING THE OTHER CUSTOMERS OF THE HOTEL.
- DO NOT THREW PAPERS INSIDE THE TOILET.
- PLEASE CLEAN YOURSELF FROM THE BEACH BEFORE ENTERING THE HOTEL.
- PLEASE MIND THE QUIET HOURS. IT’S FOR ALL OF US.
- YOU CAN LEAVE KIDS TOYS AT THE RECEPTION. YOU ARE NOT ALLOED TO TAKE THEM TO YOUR ROOM.
- DON’T CHANGE THE FRIGDE’S TEMPERATURE.
- THE UMBRELLAS AT THE BALCONY SHOULD BE CLOSED WHEN YOU LEAVE THE ROOM.
- THE PARKING AROUND THE HOTEL IS FREE BUT THE OWNER OF THE CAR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT’S SAFETY.
- IF THE CUSTOMER SENDS A DEPOSIT THE LAW OF THE HOTEL IS BEING ENABLED.
- IF YOU WANT TO INVITE PEOPLE TO YOUR ROOM, YOU SHOULD FIRST ASK THE RECEPTION.
- NO EXTRA PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED STAYING IN THE ROOM. THE NUMBER OF THE PEOPLE IS BEING DESCRIBED AT THE ROOMS TITLE.
- THE AC SHOULD BE IN THE MAIN TEMPERATURE OF 23 DEGREES. IN OTHER TEMPERATURE RATE MAY NOT WORK EFFICIENTLY.
- PLEASE RESPECT THE OTHER CUSTOMERS OF THE HOTEL.
- PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD USING THE HOTEL’S WIFI. THIS DOESN’T HELP OTHER PEOPLE USE THE INTERNET CONNECTION.
- THE HOTEL DOES NOT SELL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE CUSTOMERS.